Certified Course: Data Protection Administrator (DPA)
2018 Dates - London, Manchester, Edinburgh and Bristol • £395 per person
From May 2018 as part of the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), your organisation could need a Data Protection Administrator (DPA).
This 1-day course is designed to give any member of staff all the knowledge they need to be the designated Data Protection Administrator.
At the end of the course, delegates sit a brief exam to earn their certificate.
THE COURSE COVERS
- Sharing data securely
- Knowing your company’s internal policies and procedures
- Managing Subject Access Requests
- Reporting a breach to the DPO
- Manage staff Data Protection Training
- Understand marketing and PECR
- Dealing with IT support and external processors
- Managing compliance records.
- Be the go-to person for data protection queries.
Pre-requisite Successful completion of the GDPR Compliance: A One-day Interactive Workshop.
*Ongoing DPO as a service is available for a monthly fee. Please contact us for more details.
Reserve your place on this course
This course costs £395 per person
Reserve your place on this course by filling in the form above. We will contact you to finalise your booking.